Who we are
Our website address is: http://slowdragonmusic.com.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
Information we collect
To fulfill any order you place with us, you must provide us with certain information, such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also provide us with additional personal information (t-shirt sizes, for example), when you contact us directly.
Why we need your information & how we use it
We rely on the following legal bases to collect, use, and share your information:
- As needed to provide our services, such as when we use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support
- If necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law
Information sharing & disclosure
Information about our customers is important to our business. We share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Service providers. We engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services, such as delivery and ticketing companies. We will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
- Compliance with laws. We may collect, use, retain, and share your information if we have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. We describe these rights below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you by contacting us using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict our use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where we are required to store data for legal reasons) we will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object. You can object to our processing of some of your information based on our legitimate interests. In such cases, we will delete your personal information unless we have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
Paul Macmillan via email@example.com